Serves: 4 people
250 gr firm tofu
1. Cut the vegetables and tofu in small cubes and put aside.
2. Slice the mushrooms and put aside.
3. Chop the onion and cook in olive oil until golden, along with saffron and black pepper in a small pan.
4. Add the (previously crushed) garlic.
5. Add the tofu first and then the vegetables, and let them cook.
6. Check if you need to add water and cook for about 10 minutes, or until the vegetables are quite tender.
7. Sprinkle with thyme and adjust the flavour.
8. Serve warm with a slice of whole rye bread.
- Beans and Mushrooms Pie with Broccoli Purée
- Cocoa and Almond Bars