Vegan :: Sugar-free :: Without sweeteners
Makes: 10 large biscuits
1 cup buckwheat
1. Soak the buckwheat and the dried tomatoes overnight or at least 8 hours.
2. Heat the oven at 347º F (175º C).
3. Wash the buckwheat and the tomatoes and place them in a food processor along with the other ingredients.
4. Blend until you obtain an even mixture.
5. Arrange the dough under a leaf of baking paper the size of your oven tray and make it even.
6. Sprinkle with some com sunflower seeds and flaxseeds, pressing with a spoon.
7. Take to the oven for about 20 minutes.